Παραθέσεις (αναφορές) του δημοσιευμένου έργου
στη διεθνή βιβλιογραφία:
1. Andreou, E., Lafis, S., Giannaki, M. & Tornaritis, M. (1997). Children who Eat Well Feel Good: A Study of Eating Habits and Self-esteem. World Health Forum, 18, 323-325.
2. Andreou, E. & Marmarinos, I. (1999). Self-esteem, Machiavellianism and Locus of Control as Determinants of Children’s Behavior Problems. Sociální Studia, 4, 77-90.
3. Andreou, E. (2000). Bully/victim Problems and their association with Psychological Constructs in 8 to 12 year-olds. Aggressive Behaviour, 26, 49-56.
4. Andreou, E. (2001). Bully/victim Problems and their association with coping behavior in conflictual peer interactions among school-age children. Educational Psychology, 21, 59-66.
5. Andreou, E. (2002). School bullying: Beliefs, attitudes and motives behind participation. Cahiers de Psychopédagogie Curative et Interculturelle, 2, 225-239.
6. Vlachos, F., Andreou, G. & Andreou, E. (2003). Biological and environmental influences in visuospatial abilities. Learning and Individual Differences, 13, 339-347.
7. Andreou, E. & Μetallidou, P. (2004). Τhe relationship of academic and social cognition to behaviour in bullying situations among Greek primary school children. Educational Psychology, 24, 27-41.
8. Andreou, E. (2004) Bully/victim problems and their association with Machiavellianism and Self-efficacy in Greek primary school children. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 74, 297-309.
9. Andreou, E., Andreou, G. & Vlachos, F. (2004) Studying orientations and performance on verbal fluency tasks in a second language Learning & Individual Differences, 15, 23-33.
10.Botsoglou, K. & Andreou, E. (2004). Children’s privacy behaviour in kindergarten during spontaneous play activities. International Journal of Learning , 11, 323-327.
11. Andreou, E., Vlachou, A. & Didaskalou, E. (2005). The roles of self-efficacy, peer interactions and attitudes in bully-victim incidents: Implications for intervention policy-practices. School Psychology International, 26, 545-562.
12. Andreou, G., Vlachos, F. & Andreou, E. (2005). Affecting factors in second language acquisition. Journal of Psycholinguistic Research, 34, 429-438.
13. Andreou, E. (2006). Social preference, perceived popularity and social intelligence: Relations to overt and relational aggression. School Psychology International, 27, 339-351.
14. Andreou, E., Vlachos, F. & Andreou, G. (2006). Approaches to studying among Greek University students: The impact of gender, age, academic discipline and handedness. Educational Research, 48, 301-311.
15. Andreou, G., Andreou, E. & Vlachos, F. (2006). Individual differences in second language learning among university students. In S.N. Hogan (Ed.) Trends in Learning Research, (pp. 81-98). New York: Nova Science Publishers.
16. Andreou, E., Didaskalou, E. & Vlachou, A. (2007). Evaluating the effectiveness of a curriculum-based anti-bullying intervention program in Greek primary schools. Educational Psychology, 27, 693-711.
17. Andreou, E., Vlachou, A. & Didaskalou, E. (2007). Emerging Aspects in Understanding Bullying in Schools: Implications for Research and Intervention. In E. M. Vargios (Ed.), Educational Psychology Research Focus, (pp. 185-189). New York: Nova Science Publishers.
18. Andreou, E. & Roussi, X. (2008). Greek teachers’ anxieties and ways of coping. International Journal of Learning, 15, 43-50.
19. Andreou, E., Andreou, G. & Vlachos, F. (2008). Learning Styles and Performance in Second Language Tasks. TESOL Quarterly, 42, 556-674.
20. Andreou, E., Didaskalou, E. & Vlachou, A. (2008). Outcomes of a curriculum-based anti-bullying intervention program on students' attitudes and behavior. Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties, 13, 235 – 248.
21. Andreou, E., & Bonoti, F. (2009). Children’s bullying experiences expressed through drawings and self-reports. School Psychology International, 31, 164-177.
22.Didaskalou, E., Andreou, E. & Vlachou, A. (2009). Bullying and Victimization in Children with Special Educational Needs: Implications for inclusive practices. Interactions / Interacções, 6, 249-274.
23. Andreou, E., Andreou, G. & Vlachos, F. (2009). The authors’ reply (on the choice of LSI-1985). TESOL Quarterly, 43, 725-726.
24. Andreou, E., & Rapti, A. (2010). Teachers’ Causal Attributions for Behaviour Problems and Perceived Efficacy for Class Management in Relation to Selected Interventions. Behavior Change, 27, 53-67.
25. Paparoussi, M., Andreou, E. & Gkouni, V. (2011). Approaching children’s fears through bibliotherapy: A classroom-based intervention. In Kisubi, A.T. & J. Hagen (Eds.), Best Practices in Human Services: A Global Perspective – A CSHSE Monograph, (pp. 284-300). Winsconsin: Council for Standards in Human Service Education.
26. Skyrzypiec, G., Roussi-Vergou, C. & Andreou, E. (2011). Common problems, common solutions? Applying a foreign ‘coping with bullying’ intervention in Greek schools. In Shute, R.H., Slee, P.T., Murray-Harvey, R. & Dix, K.L. (Eds.), Mental health and wellbeing: Educational perspectives, (pp. 263-274). Adelaide: Shannon Research Press.
27. Vlachou, M., Andreou, E., Botsoglou, K. & Didaskalou, E. (2011). Bully/victim problems among pre-school children: A review of current research. Educational Psychology Review, 23, 329-358.
28.Vasiou, A., Andreou, E. & Kafetsios, K. (2011). Teachers’ Achievement Goals and Students’ Motivation and Emotions: A Multilevel Analysis. In Subhi-Yamin, T. (Ed.), Excellence in Education 2009-2010: Leading minds creating the future/ research-strategic planning-development, (pp.481-487). Ulm-Germany: ICIE.
29. Gkouni, V., Paparoussi, M., & Andreou, E. (2011). The efficacy of teaching differentiation on children with Special Educational Needs through Literature. Procedia – Social and Behavioural Sciences, 29, 67-74.
30. Andreou, E. & Svoli, H. (2012). The association between internet user characteristics and dimensions of internet addiction among Greek adolescents. International Journal of Mental Health and Addiction, 11, 139-148.
31. Skrzypiec, G., Slee, P.T., Roussi-Vergou, C. & Andreou, E., (2012). Coping with school bullying: A cross national pilot intervention study. Journal of Modern Greek Studies (Australia and New Zealand) - Special Issue, 232-245.
32. Vlachos, F., Andreou, E., & Delliou, A. (2013). Brain hemisphericity and developmental dyslexia. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 13, 1536-1540.
33. Beazidou, E., Botsoglou, K., & Andreou, E., (2013). Classroom behavior management practices in kindergarten classrooms: An observation study. Hellenic Journal of Research in Education, 1, 94-108.
34. Andreou, E., & Vlachos, F. (2013). Learning styles of typical readers and dyslexic adolescents. Journal of Visual Literacy, 32, 1-14.
35. Vlachos, F., Andreou, E., Delliou, A. & Agapitou, P. (2013). Dyslexia and hand preference in secondary school students. Psychology and Neuroscience, 6, 67-72
36. Vlachou, M., Botsoglou, K. & Andreou, E. (2013). Assessing bully/victim problems in preschool children: A multi-method approach. Journal of Criminology, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/301658.
37.Andreou, E., Vlachos, F. & Stavroussi, P. (2013). Multiple intelligences of typical readers and dyslexic adolescents. International Journal of Education, Learning and Development, 1, 61-72.
38.Vlachou, M., Botsoglou, K. & Andreou, E. (2013). Bullying/Victimization in Preschool Children: Intrapersonal and Contextual Factors In Kas Dekker & Maarten Dijkstra (Eds.), School Bullying: Predictive Factors, Coping Strategies and Effects on Mental Health, (pp. 97-122). New York: Nova Science Publishers.
39.Andreou, E., Paparoussi, M., & Gkouni, V. (2013) The effects of an anti-bullying bibliotherapy intervention on children’s attitudes and behavior. Global Journal of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, 1, 102-113.
40.Vlachou, M., Andreou, E. & Botsoglou, K. (2014). Bully/victim problems among preschool children: Naturalistic observations in the classroom and on the playground. The International Journal of Learning: Annual Review, 20, 77-93.
41.Andreou, E. (2015). School Violence Prevention: The Youth Development Perspective. British Journal of Education, Society & Behavioural Science, 5, 389-395.
42. Didaskalou, E., Rousi-Vergou, C. & Andreou, E. (2015). Greek Adolescents’ Victimization Experiences, Reactions, Ability to Cope and Sense of School Safety. American Journal of Psychology & Behavioral Sciences, 2, 41-51.
43.Andreou, E., Didaskalou, E. & Vlachou, A. (2015). Bully/victim problems among Greek pupils with special educational needs: associations with loneliness and self-efficacy for peer interactions. Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs, 15, 235-246.
44.Vassilopoulos, S. P., Brouzos, A. & Andreou, E. (2015). A multi-session attribution modification program for children with aggressive behavior: Changes in attributions, emotional reaction estimates, and self-reported aggression. Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy, 43, 538-548.
45.Vassiou, A., Mouratidis, A., Andreou, E. & Kafetsios, K. (2016). Students’ achievement goals, emotion perception ability and affect and performance in the classroom: a multilevel examination, Educational Psychology: An International Journal of Experimental Educational Psychology, 36 (5), 879-897.
46. Didaskalou, E., Skyrzypiec, G., Andreou, E. & Slee, P. (2017). Taking Action Against Victimisation: Australian Middle School Students’ Experiences. Journal of Psychologists and Counsellors in Schools, 27(1), 105-122.
47.Didaskalou, E., Rousi-Vergou, C. & Andreou, E. (2017). School Belongingness and Coping with Victimisation in Bullied and Non-bullied Students: A Discriminant Analysis Approach. In M. Tsianikas, G. Couvalis & Maria Palaktsoglou (Eds.), Living in a Cultural Wilderness, (pp. 110-124). Adelaide: Modern Greek Studies Association of Australia and New Zealand.
48.Andreou, E. (2017). High-school teachers’ perceptions on their role in treatment of students’ mental health problems in relation to causal attributions, interventions and help-seeking. In I.M. Katsillis (ed), Confronting Educational Challenges through Research: Proceedings of the ‘International Conference on Educational Research’, (pp.355-362), Patra: University of Patra.
49. Rousi-Vergou, C., Andreou, E., Didaskalou, E., Slee, P. & Skyrzypiec, G., (2018). “Coping with Bullying” Program in Greek Secondary Schools: An Evaluation. In J. Gordon (Ed.), Bullying Prevention and Intervention at School: Integrating Theory and Research into Best Practices, (pp. 95-118). Cham, Switzerland: Springer
50. Didaskalou, E., Andreou, E., Rousi-Vergou, C. & Skyrzypiec, G., (2018). Are Greek students flourishing? Pastoral Care in Education, 36(3), 223-237. DOI: 10.1080/02643944.2018.1480185
51. Skyrzypiec, G., Alinsug, E., Nasiruddinc, U.A., Andreou, E., Brighie, A., Didaskalou, E., Guarinie, A., Kangf,S.W, Kaurg, K., Kwonh, S., Ortega-Ruizi, R., Romerai, E.M., Roussi-Vergou, C., Sandhug, D., Sikorskaj, I., Wyraa, M., & Yangk, C.C. (2018). Self-reported harm of adolescent peer aggression in three world regions. Child Abuse & Neglect, 85, 101-117.
52. .Rousi-Vergou, C., Andreou, E., & Didaskalou, E. (2019). Peer aggression and bullying in Greece. In G. Skrzypiec, M. Wyra, & E. Didaskalou (Eds.), A Global Perspective of Young Adolescents’ Peer Aggression and Wellbeing: Beyond Bullying. New York: Routledge.